3. Ruby Princess
We went with a group of dance friends. This ship had super dance music. We also enjoyed the entertainment and comedians. The dining room dinners were excellent. We were not so impressed with the buffet and lunch options.We are Platinum on Carnival, but really enjoy Princess.Our room steward and his staff were great. We did have an issue on the last sea day. Sitting on the back of the ship, we kept noticing black specks falling on our Kindle screen. I then noticed I had black soot looking spots all over my white bathing suit cover and my husband had black oil spots all over his khaki shorts. I tried to wash it out with no luck. They were both ruined. We did the excisions on our own. Walked the Malecon in Puerto Viarta. It was nice and the Cathedral is beautiful. In Mazatlan we walked the blue line and on to the cliff divers. Got one on the "golf carts" to the ferry to Stone Island. Loved it all. In Los Cabo we used whalewatchcabo.com to go whale watching. It was AMAZING!

Great Dance Cruise

cruise/dance/cruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC R736
Great. Our safe did not work, the fixed it immediately
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins