3. Safari Explorer
We are Sailors but chose Safari Explorer in the Hawaiian Islands because of a lack of infrastructure for sailboat chartering there. Our trip included stops in Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and the Big Island. The beauty of Hawaii is stunning and we thoroughly enjoyed seeing it. And we were very pleased with the package of wildlife viewing at sea, snorkeling stops, hikes ashore, and cultural/historic experiences in the itinerary. I could not have been any more excited by seeing so many whales, dolphins, manta rays, and reef fish. And they do a marvelous job of making life aboard comfortable. I was floored by the teamwork between Captain-Expedition leaders-Chef and staff. Truly first rate. The expedition leaders' knowledge and interpretive skills of marine science, wildlife biology, history and geology is really quite something. I learned a lot. My wife and I did quite a bit of talking on the trip home about taking Safari Explorer's Alaska cruise.

Best way to see Hawaiian Islands

Safari Explorer Cruise Review by Wpax10

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Hawaii
Wpax10’s Full Rating Summary
Get UnCruise Safari Explorer price drops

Cabin B-1
It was luxurious and included a jacuzzi. Everything was in great condition.