3. Viking Vilhjalm
I had heard good things about Viking river cruises, but I still did my research. Viking had a wonderful itinerary, a beautiful boat, and the customer service people were top notch, especially Ceasar Reyes. We chose the Danube Waltz and added a pre-extension to Prague, then stayed at the end on our own for another night in Budapest. We were able to visit five countries, which gave us a great overview of that part of eastern Europe. I can't say enough about this cruise. It exceeded my expectations in every way. We stayed in the smallest room on the bottom floor, because that was all that was available. It turned out to be just perfect, as we spent most of our time in the lounge or outside on the deck. The food was amazing! So fresh and delicious. The special dinners were really fun with such great attention to detail. The best part was the professional, fun and competent staff. They made the experience the best possible. I will definitely do another Viking cruise!

Exceeded All Expectations!

javalova’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vilhjalm price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E
We stayed in the smallest room, and found it was just fine for us. It was comfortable and we had enough room.
Main Deck Outside Cabins