3. Grand Princess
The Grand is one of our favorite princess ships they have always had top notch crew ,waiters,room stewards etc. And that was the case on this cruise to Hawaii. But I must say the old ship has seen better days. I can't believe how much she has gone down hill. Our first night sea we went to bed and we heard a loud crash on our balcony , I ran to the door and found out that the partition between the rooms fell down..It took three days before it was fixed. I t was in dry dock 2-3 weeks before the cruise to fix a broken door that fell off that may have let water in the ship. And I believe that they changed all the mattress at that time....which was a very good thing for my back. Lots and lots of rust ( the rust does not make or break you having a good time...your attitude does.). Every one except two people we talked to, agreed or commented the food is.. going down hill..seems like they are putting curry in every thing. all gravy's and sauces. we ordered some Tie food in the MDR our waiter whispered in our ear I don't think you will like it, if you don't I'll get you something else. He was right. All in all we really had a good time. Jim& Glenna

Good old old Grand cruise ship

Grand Princess Cruise Review by jquilici

jquilici’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC a505
carpet had a lot of ware and tare
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins