3. Coral Princess
The good. 1. $12.80 +tip cab fare from FLL to the cruise ship. 2. Suites are nice and not claustrophobic. 3. Bed was very comfortable. 4. Head Chef and Maitre D were very nice. Chef's Table was excellent. ($95 each) 5. Food was good--but not great. 6. Service was excellent. Especially the cabin attendant for our D711 suite. 7. Quick embarkation and debarkation. 8. Easy access to shipboard charges. 9. Easy internet access--for a charge either by the minute or a package. The Bad 1. Anytime seating usually meant you will have to wait for an available table. 2. This ship rocks more than any of my 12 cruise ships. It didn't rock while it was in port. It looked like everyone was drunk walking on this ship while at sea. 3. The hors d'oeuvres sold to be delivered to the room aren't that good. 4. Very few passengers used the extra charge restaurants (+$29 per person) 5. The casino, especially Blackjack, had the worst playing rules to give the house the advantage, as if they needed it. I guess that's why so few played. 6. The MAJOR reason I will never cruise Princess is they blacked out the Championship NFL games in all rooms on Sunday. They allowed the pre-game shows, then the actual games were replaced by soccer, from who knows where. They only televised the NFL games on deck 14 in the heat of the day so they could sell more drinks. (It was kind of like going in your back yard at 1pm on July 4th in a lawn chair and watching TV with no shade on a 12 inch TV!) Then the evening game was televised while the ship was moving at sea and we were all almost blown away by the wind and had to cover up with beach towels to keep warm. The large screen TV was so poor that following the flight of the football was extremely difficult and many times impossible. I asked if I could complain to the captain and was told I would be able to express my disappointment on line when I returned home. Well Princess Lines--this is my complaint and my promise that you have seen my last green US dollar. I'm still waiting for my email as I haven't expressed my true disappointment with your refusing to allow NFL football in my suite as harshly here as I'm going to in my email.

Princess has seen my last dollars.

Coral Princess Cruise Review by NFL Godfather

The good.

1. $12.80 +tip cab fare from FLL to the cruise ship.

2. Suites are nice and not claustrophobic.

3. Bed was very comfortable.

5. Food was good--but not great.

6. Service was excellent. Especially the cabin attendant for our D711 suite.

7. Quick embarkation and debarkation.

8. Easy access to shipboard charges.

9. Easy internet access--for a charge either by the minute or a package.

The Bad

1. Anytime seating usually meant you will have to wait for an available table.

3. The hors d'oeuvres sold to be delivered to the room aren't that good.

4. Very few passengers used the extra charge restaurants (+$29 per person)

NFL Godfather’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD D711
Suite D711 was very nice with a good size deck. The bed very comfortable and the bathroom was large. Everything in this suite worked perfectly. Having a refrigerator in the suite was very good.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Horseback Riding
    It was fun for us. Not for the horse. But if you have never been to Aruba you can see it pretty well.
    View All 10 Horseback Riding Reviews
  • Mangrove Eco Canoe Journey
    The canoes were not union made. The poleman didn't speak English. It was in a very poor area. The water is only about 3' deep in the deepest part. It's pretty sad how poor some people are.
    View All 12 Mangrove Eco Canoe Journey Reviews
  • Ziplining
    This was our 4th zip line adventure. I would recommend it. But you need to be in pretty good shape as you will walk down about 200 slippery steps to the first zip line. The zip line personel were young Jamacians and they were great and entertaining. Probably the most exciting event was when everyone had to do a mini-rappel from one platform to a lower platform. After that everything was a piece of cake. Then about a 1/4 mile walk back to the bus.
    View All 45 Ziplining Reviews
  • Coffee Bean tour
    This is a two hour modern bus ride and our guide and driver were excellent and very informative. The coffee bean tour lasted about 45 minutes and we were able to visit their store to purchase coffees and chololate covered coffee beans. Watch out for fire ants. The luncheon was very good at the plantation.
    View All 5 Coffee Bean tour Reviews