3. Brilliance of the Seas
We are seasoned cruisers & this trip was the absolute worst experience we have ever had. First night in the Minstrel Dining room, we had to send our food back. The pasta seafood consisted of overcooked spaghetti, frozen peas & carrots, & 2 small salad shrimp. It was overloaded with HUGE mussels in the shell. They were gross & chewy.There were broken mussel shells also. My husband ordered prime rib, which was glazed over in shiney old blood. It was marbled with grissel running through it. The baked potato was old & dry. The dessert was mediocre. Lots of mousses & cheap ingredients made to look pretty. We ordered coffee that cost us $3.75 each. The beverage package is a total rip off. We had to go to the pool deck or a bar that was open in order to have a coke. No water, no sodas, no NOTHING in the casino unless you have a "beverage package". The specialty restaurant Giovannis was only OK & cost us an extra $60, booked in advance. When on board, the price was $58????? So we paid more to book in advance? It was a disgusting dinner, since they let a guy & his 2 daughters in that were in wrinkled capris & hoodies. The worst? The man was in bathing trunks with his butt crack showing. I totally lost my appetite. I complained. They apologized & sent us 9 chocolate strawberries. Gee thanks. The Windjammer cafe offered cheap food. Lots of pasta & mac & cheese. Hot dog tempura??? Seriously? I asked a server what time the cafe closes, & she said 930pm. Along with a quip of "we have to sleep sometime". At 930pm sharp, the lights go off & you are left with nothing.Food tables are roped off. No kidding. Our cabin steward was not personable & ignored our request for clean towels on the last night. Soooo glad we had a balcony, because we stayed in the room most of the time. Room service was VERY limited & took over an hour each time. We ordered breakfast on debarkation day & it never arrived. They said "the order never went through"????? The diving my husband wanted in Cozumel was cancelled because we were late getting into port. Enough said. Entertainment was non-existent, but we didnt expect anything as it was a themed cruise. Comic con. Too bad autographs were $100 additional charge. Everywhere you go there is something extra to buy. The ship TV channels are overrun with shopping & more extras. Thank goodness they had Turner Classic Movie channel. Overall, the food was the most disappointing. I will NOT be booking a Royal Caribbean cruise now or ever again.

WORST CRUISE EVER!!!!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by adriennemo

Overall, the food was the most disappointing.

I will NOT be booking a Royal Caribbean cruise now or ever again.
adriennemo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Just lovely view. Huge balcony. Tattered sofa.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans