• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Celebrity Silhouette Review

Editor Rating
1911 reviews
58 Awards

Beautiful ship, delicious food, and outstanding entertainment

Review for Celebrity Silhouette to the Bahamas
blingbling
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2017
Cabin: Concierge Class 2

I chose the 3 night cruise as it would give me an opportunity "try Celebrity" at a reasonable cost before committing to a longer itinerary and higher cost. It's the only 3 nighter for Silhouette this year/2017. And now I'm hooked!

I went with a friend and we left the hubbys home. We sailed to Nassau and also had a sea day. We also had 3 other friends on the cruise, so it was nice to share experiences with them.

We booked a concierge balcony suite, which gave us somewhat better interior finishes, afternoon canapes, welcoming bottle of champagne in cabin, and as I write this I realize we never had the fresh flowers promised. Oh well. The concierge left a welcoming message, but we never saw him, never had the need for any services however. The storage was ample for 3 or 7 nights, probably for longer too. I liked the bathroom layout and cubbies. Good lighting too. A magnifying mirror would make it first class.

Concierge Class 2

Cabin C2

Spacious balcony with chairs having a separate foot stool making them into loungers. This balcony where the ship configuration angles out, so nice to have extra space.

Especially nice twin layout to cabin, with overhead cabinets for storage, plenty of hangers, robes, slippers, and plenty of tolietries.

Port Reviews

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Recommend Park N Go, they are always superb.

2 Helpful Votes