3. Marella Celebration
we had been on the celebration before , we like to go away for new years eve ,when Dubai came up we jumped at the chance the flight out was brilliant staff attentive as alw. Once onboard our ship we had booked our room and we were not disappointed comfortable bed with lovely linen and those pillows wow , I am fussy with pilllows . T he restaurants bars are so attentive to you, the food was exceptional something for everyone ,, the waiters in meridian were first class , my husband got some sun cream in his eye and down at the bar on the sundeck a lovely waiter brought him some ice in a plastic bag ,, and hey presto husband eye felt a lot better , the broadway show bar was great with some really good shows ,, I could go on and on but I will say one thing if you dont want to go to some noisy places there is always somewere quiet you can find loved it ,, if you are thinking of going on this cruise jump to the chance there are some really great deals on at the minute also you get a couple of courtesy drinks on the plane by the way ,, I have been on 3 royal carribean ant they are beautiful ships , but personally I would go back on the celebration some people write some reviews but all I can say , try it you wont be disappointed.

Fantastic cruise from start to finish

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by suzie cruizie

suzie cruizie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Celebration price drops

sorry cant remember but excellant
  Marella Celebration Deck Plans