• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Rhapsody of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
53 Awards

Just DON'T Book with Royal Caribbean!

Review for Rhapsody of the Seas to the Bahamas
Kim Bennion
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Dec 2016
Cabin: Interior Stateroom
Traveled with children

I"m not a complainer, and I've been on over 6 cruise lines, but our 17 family member Christmas cruise trip was a disaster. From taking over 2 hours to board, lack of food for family members with celiacs (and them getting sick), cancelled evening entertainment, pools closing at 930 PM, NO FOOD AFTER 9:30 PM and not a single person who could explain the bill that was slide under our door, we will NEVER book with Royal Caribbean again. I was open to trying it again, but once I completed the survey with honesty and requested a call or email for follow up AND requesting it 4 weeks in a row and still hearing nothing.....forget it!

We called 5 times to make sure our celiac family members would have food. They had a "Gluten Free Corner" with the same 4 items each day....a bowl of sliced onions, really?

With all sincerity, there are too many cruise lines competing for your business. Pick someone other than Royal Caribbean!

Interior Stateroom

Port Reviews

Tampa

We loved Honduras, but Belize was a bit lack luster in that they had to shorten the time we could spend there.

previous reviewnext review