3. Viking Vilhjalm
I have wanted to do a riverboat cruise for a while now and Budapest was always a place I wanted to revisit. The weather was perfect. The dining experiences on board was the biggest surprise for me, as I do not usually care for cruise food. To me it is usually very much like institution food. This cruise was different, everything seemed fresh and flavorful. The presentations were elegant. The atmosphere was conducive to meeting others easily. The physical set up of the boat allowed for relaxation and viewing the entire trip. It was nice to be able to view the shore (which was extremely close) and the villages from the water, even though we did not stop in all the villages. The staff was well spoken and attentive, always going out of their to get you what you want or help you in any way. I will return to this cruise line!! Money well spent. I also appreciated the free flight.

Most amazing incredible trip ever

Viking Vilhjalm Cruise Review by sleep2eat