3. MSC Divina
I chose this cruise thinking they can find a European style even on a cruise to the Caribbean. I really wrong! I found so much boredom, rudeness and services under my expectations. The dining options were limited if compared with other companies with whom I traveled (I did over 10 cruises). The officers on board seemed to aliens from another planet and the entertainment purpose was absolutely inadequate to the ship's class. The public areas were clean as well as the cabin. The Disco-Lounge was almost always empty, very boring, with bad music and in general without happyness. Games and entertainment on board were better suited for a retirement home. The shore excursions were quite good although landing procedures were long and without enough organization. The final judgment can only be negative. I will not return to make cruises with MSC, even if the prices offered are a little lower than the competitors .... but now I understand why.

MSC CRUISES - WORST CRUISE EVER