3. Independence of the Seas
We looked forward to cruising with royal caribbean as usually we cruise with another company- but were very dissappointed with the cabin, not much room to even pass each other.the beds were so small -narrow and uncomfortable and the mattresses were covered with pieces of cheap foam, i-suffered from pain in my hip ever since. IT IS ONLY IMPROVING NOW BECAUSE I PAID TO SEE A PHYSIO, I FEEL THERE WERE TOO MANY STOPS AT PORTS -NEARLY EVERY DAY-NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT BOOKING AGAIN WITH THEM MAINLY BECAUSE OF THE BEDS, Other cruises we have been on have more classes such as keep fit on deck, but i really feel that these beds ruined our cruise. Would be interesting to see if any one else agrees with me. As 13 nights in an uncomfortable bed wasnt much fun. I wonder if all the cabins have these or was it because we chose an inside cabin.

cabin very dissappointing