3. Carnival Vista
We did the Europe trip and was very port intense but we had a really good time! Once on the TA we had time to enjoy ship. We were in Athens for 4 nights prior to cruise explored as much as we could. Embarking and disembarking was smooth as silk. Our cabin stewards great ! Cove Balcony excellent cabin. The serenity area was very nice. My husband and I are scuba divers we went diving in 3-4 ports. everything was excellent. every cruise is great Yes I would go again and again. Negatives were size of show rooms. Very small. Dining room had a few issues it took a long time to be served, Cabin was a bit too small. Not enough closet space. The décor is not as nice as other carnival ships. On balconys there was already signs of rusting... Seems no one was winning in casino LOL !

Great European trip

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by brn2travel

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Cove Balcony
We did the Europe trip and was very port intense but we had a really good time!

brn2travel’s Full Rating Summary