3. Viking Embla
I cannot say enough good things about this cruise. Great tours, great room, great food. The ship's crew were the best, friendly and helpful. I like the idea of having tours adjustable to one's walking ability. The tour guides were knowledgable, able to answer questions. Ship personnel were available to answer questions and take care of any situations that occured. I was unfortunate enough to become ill with a breathing problem and I received excellent care from emergency people plus staff members getting medicine for me. Then taking their time to check up on me, even while in Budapest. I certaainly could never thank Viking enough for their courtesies shown me. This was my third Viking river cruise and am in the process of choosing another river destination. I have been on a larger cruise ship to visit the Baltic countries. Looking over the information, I feel that using the river cruise I will get a better feel for the countries visited. I wouldn't choose to be a repeat customer if I were not a satisfied consumer.

Great vacation

Viking Embla Cruise Review by gwenlb

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

I wouldn't choose to be a repeat customer if I were not a satisfied consumer.
gwenlb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Embla price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 214
Cabin was comfortable. It was smaller than on our last trip but that was noht a problem. Really liked the heated bathroom floor. Bed was comfortable. Our room steward was prompt in cleaning and was helpful in getting extra pillows.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins