3. Grandeur of the Seas
This is my second cruise on the Grandeur in less than a year. Laving from Baltimore is great. It is so easy and convenient. The crew and staff were fantastic. I did not have a hot lunch/dinner on the whole cruise. The dining room was a disappointment that they could not serve hot food. The Windjammer was ridiculous in hot cold everything was served. The entertainment brought on board was very good. however the RCCL singers and dancers were just down and boring. The ship is worn and tired. I know it is going into dry dock in April or so, but I think for just two weeks. Unless I am wrong, or they have a tremendous crew going 24/7 they could not totally tear the ship apart and redo it. It needs a makeover from top to bottom. The cabins are pathetic. The gym is a total joke. It looks like something out of the 1960's. Pathetic. I enjoy RCCL and i like the Grandeur, but you have to have hot food and clean the ship up.

A Good Cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by TBurr

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

The gym is a total joke. It looks like something out of the 1960's. Pathetic.

TBurr’s Full Rating Summary