3. Carnival Breeze
The cruise was just okay. We were on the Breeze from 8016 January. We got an extra day due to fog. We were on Deck 8 aft 8457 I think. Room was fine. It did have a refrigerator. First impression of the room steward was not so good but through the week service improved. She tried to have us have service once a day but I like things freshened so stuck with 2 a day. Got towel animals in the morning which was a bit weird. It was pretty windy most of the week, in fact one day the Serenity deck was closed because of the wind - made other parts of the ship crowded. Saw one movie under the stars but we had wet weather too so not very comfortable outside in the evening. Lots of complaints when they turned one of the movie nights into football but since we got an extra day at the end the family movies got shown :) Spa experience, though pricey, was excellent, had a second massage in fact. Giving tours throughout the day, in the spa, while people were trying to relax was annoying. Had anytime dining in lower Sapphire. After the first evening I swore I would never go on another carnival cruise again and then we met Raymond. Smooth sailing after that and sat in in section every night. Don't like clothless tables. Because of the ships movement the bottles were sliding all the time. Also once your glass leaves water on the table you are looking to dry it off and the too starchy napkins just don't do it. Food was fine, brunch was very good. My omelets in the buffet were cooked exactly to taste. Guys burger was probably the worst burger I have ever eaten. Dry and flat. Burritos from the Blue Iquana were good (at least mine were). Who taught the bar tenders that Mimosas were champagne only needs to look at the actual ingredients and Mai Tais really do have pineapple juice - not just Mai Tai mix. This was the first cruise I heard a lot of NOs. No I won't make you that drink, no we don't due it that way etc. I am not the only one that noticed. Crew morale was very strange. We chose this cruise because it was a HAM radio cruise and carnival, except for on little hiccup, hosted the group graciously. The operators made all kinds of connections including Antarctica. My husband enjoyed that part. All that said we are taking the family 12 of us on the Vista out of Galveston in 2019. It is certainly affordable compared to some other cruise lines and I have no preconceived expectations.

It was just okay

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by llachance

llachance’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C
It was a nice carnival cabin. It had a connecting door but only heard the neighbors during the football game and I think we were as loud as they were.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins