3. Viking Kadlin
I took my three daughters on the "new" Kadlin in March 2016 to Paris and Normandy. We had a marvelous time. The personnel of Viking were truly superior - everyone was pleasant and ready to assist in any way possible. I either lost or had stolen my credit card. When discovered, I reported it to the concierge who immediately took care of the problem without hesitation; I was very thankful AND impressed! The trip was magnificent! The food was tremendous, the service was outstanding and the excursions were both informative and a pleasurable experience. The nightly lounge meetings were so informative and so much fun! Everyone involved on our trip had a great time and my daughters and I cannot wait to go on our next trip in May 2017 on the RHINE GET AWAY. I definitely recommend VIKING RIVER CRUISES to all - They also have ocean cruises too that I bet are fantastic!

Paris & Normandy in March 2016

Viking Kadlin Cruise Review by Patricia Berry Gullatt

Patricia Berry Gullatt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Kadin price drops

We booked the basic cabin inasmuch as we did not intend to stay in the room except to sleep! The Kadlin was a new vessel, so everything was very nice; we enjoyed our stay tremendously.
  Viking Kadlin Deck Plans