3. Viking Alsvin
We had a wonderful 15 days. Made many new friends, The ship was emaculate, the crew very attentive, especially our cruise director. Our cabin was all that we expected and the veranda was more than necessary for our complete enjoyment.Our waiters were wonderful, fun, attentive, friendly and catered to our every need. The food was outstanding, well prepared and wonderfully presented. We can't say enough good things about our experience....in fact we took photos of the entire ship to convince some of our friends how superior Viking was to Vantage (their cruise line of choice). I have been on both and Viking is head and shoulders above Vantage. I think, after seeing my photos and my ravings of how wonderful Viking is, you will get several new customers. The tours and their guides were very informative & interesting. That is one reason we like river cruises because it is all inclusive.

Great time, wonderful tours, great staff, great food

Viking Alsvin Cruise Review by Herm H

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
Herm H’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Alsvin price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 225
Cabin just enough room, well arranged.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins