• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Sharon12
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jul 2016
Cabin:

This was my first Viking experience. The service and attention to detail was exceptional. I did not worry about handling my luggage or transfers. There were enough activities to keep you busy if you wanted to do something and also enough space to relax on enjoy the cruise experience. The was an extensive variety in gourmet food selection with every meal. The river boat is an older model with large clean cabins. The crew is very friendly and customer oriented. Viking makes sure the excursions are a once in a lifetime experience, Great Wall, Terra Cota Warriors, Tea Ceremony, Forbidden City, 2 Chinese theater experiences, interaction with local people, and eating in local restaurants.

I did not worry about getting to and from the hotel or through customs at anytime because I was with Viking.

I will never forget my trip to China and look forward to my next trip with Viking.

Cabin Veranda

Outstanding, spacious, comfortable and very clean.

5 Helpful Votes