3. Oasis of the Seas
A friend recommended it because of what the ship offered. It was very nice. I would like to recommend that you have cell phone service on the ship (operating only within the ship, without huge roaming charges). There were 4 of us (3 adults and one 12 year old). Sometimes we would split up, but always had difficulty finding each other to get back together. If we could have used our cell phones to locate each other after completing an activity separately, it would have enabled us to participate in more activities. Everything else was fine. I cannot think of anything else to comment on. Food was good. Shows were good. I admired how efficiently they got so many people on the ship in such a short time. Port stops were nice. On the way from Cozumel (Mexico) to Port Canaveral, some military planes flew overhead and soon left. Were we off the approved course?

Everything was very nice.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Peter Cochran

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
A friend recommended it because of what the ship offered. It was very nice.

Peter Cochran’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Cabin was fine, except very small. There was essentially nowhere to store suitcases. It would be nice if the ship provided suitcase storage during the cruise.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans