3. Viking Emerald
First time with Viking and wanted to be fully escorted on our first trip to China. Heard great things about Viking in China and it did not disappoint. Viking took care of us from the moment we landed in Beijing until we flew home from Shanghai. Ship did not have a lot of entertainment but we were tired each day from our tours so it did not matter. Staff on the ship remembered our names and what we like to eat and drink which made going into the dining room or bar area more welcoming. I had the tailor make me a lined jacket as well as a silk robe which is very nice to have as a memory. Massages are available on board and they are all very reasonable considering it is a cruise ship and usually those are very expensive. I would recommend a Viking Cruise if you want to visit China!

Excellent trip and cruise!

Viking Emerald Cruise Review by Smbruner

I would recommend a Viking Cruise if you want to visit China!
Smbruner’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Emerald price drops

Very nice cabin at the front of the ship so could view where we were going each day from our sitting room. Cabin steward was very attentive and room was very spacious.