3. Viking Hlin
It was my first cruise and it stopped in several cities I wanted to visit. The guides were local and very informative and entertaining. Humor was intertspersed and even music and singing. The bus driver was amazing! So many narrow streets we were holding our breath at times! He was always outside when we arrived lending a helping hand out of the bus. Embarkation and disembarking went smoothly. This is why I wanted to go on a river rather than ocean cruise, which to me is a floating city. I had time while waiting for my friends to arrive and waited in the bar with a glass of champagne. This was my retirement gifdt to myself. The food was excellent and such a variety. Every meal was 5-star. The wines selected were perfect. Service was exceptional. The ship itself was clean and the various areas were nicely decorated. I have scheduled my next cruise for the first week in November 2018 on the Danube and can't wait!

The cruise exceeded my expectations. The crew was always friendly and helpful.

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by aasethr

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

The ship itself was clean and the various areas were nicely decorated.

aasethr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 226
The room was fine. Always kept clean
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins