3. Viking Skirnir
I choose this cruise because it was recommended by friends and I had never been to that part of Europe before. The guided tours were especially well done - informative and always with a competent guide who was from the area being visited. The service aboard the ship was outstanding - everyone and I mean everyone who works on the ship made you feel welcomed and cared for. It was a wonderful experience. The food was excellent - the struggle was not to over eat. My only concern about this trip was that we had to change ships (because of low water levels in the Danube) - for some reason we didn't bond the same way with the staff on our new ship, we were just getting comfortable with the first staff and boom, we had to move. Other people on the ship had the same experience. Mind you, this was a small adjustment to make and it was important that our programs director and concierge moved with us. I definitely want to take more cruises with Viking.

This is a wonderful relaxing way to travel - your hotel goes with you.

Viking Skirnir Cruise Review by KJRothwell

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

KJRothwell’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Skirnir price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
I can't recall the number of our stateroom but we were on the second level. The room was well appointed - super clean every day - I loved the infloor heating in the bathroom. There was plenty of room for our luggage and clothes - we were extremely comfortable. It felt like home.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins