3. Viking Hlin
We went with relatives who chose this cruise. They had been on a previous cruise and thought it exceptional. We were not disappointed. Beautiful clean ship, excellent service from airport shuttle to local guides, food and entertainment. The transportation for excursions was excellent. The "leisure" category was a good pace for older, disabled or just anyone who can't keep a pretty good pace or handle much walking. The mid Mid-Rhine was so scenic with so many beautiful castles along the river. I would do another River Cruise!!! I thought the use of local guides was a great idea. They were knowledgable about thier subject matter and engaged with our group. I definately recommend adding the extra time at the beginning. We spent 2 nights and 2 extra days in Amsterdam. We did not buy the day tours, choosing to go at our own pace and choices of sights but I would not recommend against their package. Pay attention to your flight times. Our return flight left so early that we saw nothing in Switzerland but the airport in the dark early morning- that was disappointing.

Perfect to the smallest details

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by RBauer