3. Coral Princess
I was with a group of Physician friends and I did not make the choice of Princess.. I am a vegetarian and the ship did not cater to special diet needs.. The fruits served were unripe and lacking in quality.. Bananas,melons and pine apple were unripe most of the time.. No berries or tropical fruits were served at any restaurants. Specialty restaurants ( only 2 fro a ship carrying 2200 + 900 staff) had nothing for vegetarians.. The chefs were invisible and never around for passengers to interact and give feed back.. I am not a fan of fixed time dining every day with same people and Princess seem to relish the idea.. The dining servers everywhere were courteous and helpful.. The cruise line did not acknowledge that I traveled with them in year 2000 to Alaska.. There were many sea days and the activities were very limited.. For example, there was no organized bridge ( card game) and no bridge teachers on board.. The card room was overflowing and no room to play during the day on sea days.. The evening shows were excellent.. The dancers, singers, and the magician on board were excellent.. The comedian was poor.. The cruise director seem to work hard. I was on six NCL, 1 Oceania and 1 Princess cruise before and I rate Princess the worst of them all.. Overall, I will never travel again on Princess..

Food was terrible.. The entertainment was good

Coral Princess Cruise Review by MurthyAyy

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

Overall, I will never travel again on Princess..
MurthyAyy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OV E335
Excellent cabin and the service
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins