• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Viking Baldur Review

Editor Rating

Tulips & windmills - unsurpassed service and overall trip.

Review for Viking Baldur to Europe River
nanainwi
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2016
Cabin: Veranda Superior

My deceased husband's brother & wife invited my daughter & I to go on this trip with them. My husband & I have lived for a while in the Netherlands and was anxious to return. I loved the service of all the ships employees and the cleanliness of everything. The service in dining room, cabin, & entertainment was far above excellent.

When embarking on a walking tour in one town, I realized that I was not going to be able to do it (I am handicapped) after about one block, I turned to go back the ship when an employee volunteered to get a wheelchair for me and then push me all through the walking tour. I was unbelievably grateful for that kindness as I really wanted to see some of the places that my husband & I used to visit while living here.

The dining room service was outstanding with the employees being extremely friendly, always remembered your name, what you like to drink or eat, and where in the room you preferred to sit and with whom, they were very funny as well as entertaining. The food was also the greatest. In the lounge the bartender always remembered your name, what you like to drink and your cabin number. The evening entertainment was always fun and various talks were extremely interesting and informative.

Veranda Superior

Cabin A

Very well laid out. Extremely clean at all times. The cabin girl was very friendly, like all employees, and very helpful.

Port Reviews

Ghent

Did a short walk and some shopping.

Antwerp

Love it. Great shoopping here.

Antwerp