3. Oasis of the Seas
Loved the ship and staff but the food was less than expected. I sent back a few dinners as I just couldn't eat what was provided. The quality of the food was average at best. We had some allergies with our group, gluten and dairy and they were very attentive to the menu for these persons. We also were overcharged for bar drinks on a couple of occasions. This is extremely disappointing as the drinks are already too expensive. The automatic 18% gratuity added to everything purchased is heavy handed. The cruise automatically charges a gratuity of $13.50 per person per day for what they claim is for the restaurant and cabin persons. We were not made aware of this and when it shows up on your room bill, its quite shocking. As I was traveling with my family of 6, this amounts to ~$700, a little steep don't you think.

Great ship but poor food

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Hunt Family