3. Viking Vili
We choose this cruise after having many friends recommend a river cruise through Europe. We planned this trip for a number of years with college roommates, one of whom who had never traveled through Europe. The idea of unpacking only once during a long trip was especially appealing to me and my husband. We were very impressed by the friendliness of the staff and crew, especially our cruise director Terry Turnbull. One day, Executive Chef Roderick Serrano even prepared a special pork belly adobo for our table of six, after our maitre-d overheard us speaking about it to guest from Albuquerque, New Mexico. What a special treat! I submitted the photo of the adobo to the Honolulu Star Advertiser that ran the story and a recipe that I replicated. We enjoyed all meals, all evening programs, all tours and the very comfortable Viking accommodations. Learning about the European cities was fascinating and walking the same streets and seeing the beautiful buildings of historical lore was enchanting. My friends from Hawaii admit, shopping for Christmas ornaments was exciting. As a culinary teacher, I enjoyed sampling all foods. I purchased spices, mustards, chocolates and cookies to stuff into my luggage for the long trip home to Hawaii.

Relaxing, scenic and very interesting river cruise with friends from Hawaii

Viking Vili Cruise Review by jcpratt

Get Viking Vili price drops

French Balcony Superior
Cabin C 1225
Very comfortable bedding....

Cozy shower, but I am petite....I wondered how a very large person would fare in the shower.

Great turn-down service in the evening.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins