3. Viking Bragi
This was our second Viking cruise, and we loved each one. Viking always exceeds our expectations. Wish we could afford one a year. We were on tee Bragi, Carla was our program director, she was wonderful, the boat was exceptional, the crew outstanding, the food was the best, Housecleaning was in and out so fast you could feel a breeze. The glass blower they brought on board was fantastic, We added Amsterdam and Prague and both were lovely, and the Viking staff at the hotels were spot on. You can't ask for better service that you get with Viking. Like I said, I wish we could go every year, because we would, we liked it so much. Did I mention the food? Well, it was tasty. we put on ten pounds, and are still trying to get it off, but I'd go again, and again, because it was so fun. Go, you'll love it.

Viking Nails It