3. Viking Baldur
I figured I may only get this one chance to see Europe so I chose the Grand European river cruise! I totally enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere on board ship. The scenery along the rivers was most beautiful. The excursions kept us moving every day--enjoying the many cities and towns along the way! The meals on board were extraordinary! Often including local fare. The staff was magnificent. They were warm and friendly and ever so helpful. THe first few days were a little overwhelming. THe excursions were wonderful, but I felt like I had no chance to really relax and enjoy the city or town we were in--you know, like sit in a cafe and enjoy a cafe latte and people watch. After a few days things settled down and got better. I loved the guides, they were knowledgable and informative. Totally love not having to pack up and move luggage every few days. The cruise is the way to go!

Wonderful way to see Europe!

Viking Baldur Cruise Review by Chesta

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony
Chesta’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
Room was fresh, clean, and comfortable.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins