3. Viking Atla
My husband got sea sick on an Ocean Cruise we took for our honeymoon but the river cruise was not a problem at all. It took ten years for him to have the courage to try another cruise...but he loved the river cruise. For a senior with some health problems, the river cruise was relaxing and fun....a perfect balance of sight seeing and relaxing. He will definitely be up for another river cruise! This is a great trip for a photographer as my husband enjoyed taking photos of the sunsets and the lights at night in Budapest. The trip can accommodate any level of physical activity...they had special tours without much walking for those who had limitations due to bad knees and hips etc. There is no reason to stop traveling with a river cruise. The scenery and the sights come to you and it can be as relaxed or as strenuous as you desire. This is a perfect stress free way to travel.

Celebrating the 65th birthday of my Cousin

Houck3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Atla price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E
We were on a lower level cabin to save some money but the room was the same as the upper level ones.
Main Deck Outside Cabins