3. Viking Magni
Looked like interesting places, and the only place we'd been to before was Amsterdam. Everything about the cruise was fabulous--the ship, cabin, staff, food, cleanliness, service. From the moment we got to the ship (we had added on 4 nights in Prague on our own), we were taken care of like royalty. The meals were superb, the staff very nice. I fell on my face in Wurzburg, and everyone was so helpful back on the ship, bringing me special food when I couldn't chew much, making sure I was okay, etc. We loved the shore excursions--the local guides were all great. We were amazed at how well-designed the cabins were. Plenty of storage space. We also booked the 4 nights after we got off the ship, 2 in Amsterdam and 2 in Ghent, w/ a day trip to Bruges, which was magical! I want to go again--maybe next year. Oh, and we were on the Magni, because of the Baldur getting delayed by a lock (?), and fortunately, we didn't have to switch. We loved the staff on the Magni!

Lived up to the advertisements!

Viking Magni Cruise Review by nancypyel

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

I want to go again--maybe next year.

nancypyel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Magni price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 212
We loved the big window that opened. Can't imagine that the more expensive cabins were any better than ours. Appreciated the little frig. The bed was extremely comfortable. We liked the selection of movies and Downton Abbey on the TV. The bathroom was extremely cleverly designed. It was tiny, but had shelves to store things, and we even dried our underwear overnight on the heated floor.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins