• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

jerhillius
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Oct 2016
Cabin: French Balcony Superior

Grade A service, Grade A logistics, Grade A tours, Grade A optional land excursions, Grade A food, and Grade A entertainment.

The food was superb and for me being on a salt restricted diet, the maitre'd sought me out at breakfast and would give me the lunch menu and dinner menu for the day. On the left side are the daily selections and on the right there are the standbys available every night, e.g., steak, fish, chicken, pasta. I was able to pick my daily meals with no salt....especially made for me. There were others who were diabetic and those needing a gluten free meal.

The land tours were great and divided into groups from easy walking to longer more intense walking trips. The guides were local to the town we were visiting and they spoke English very well. They definitely deserved the tips that were offered.

French Balcony Superior

Although there are bigger cabins, the French Balcony is fine for a week cruise. The only time we were in our room was at night when we slept. We took advantage of all meals and entertainment.

Find a Viking Atla Cruise from $2,139