3. Viking Emerald
Viking went over and above board to ensure we saw as much as possible in the time that we had. All my bucket list items were covered and I managed to bring back all the souvenirs on my list! Our tour escort was knowledgeable, courteous and available to solve any problem. I left my keys in Xi'an (we had a very early flight) and they were waiting for me in Shanghai! In Chongqing we received an extra (secret) shore excursion for the inconvenience of the early flight. The Land Portion at both end of the cruise was just as awesome as the cruise on the Yangtze River (which was spectacular!) The entertainment (by the onboard crew) and on board activities were excellent. We participated in the not-included excursions - Beijing Opera, Peking Duck Dinner, Tang Dynasty Dinner and Show. The hotels were excellent and the food was plentiful; and varied between local and American style. I even tried pigs ears and chicken feet! Would highly recommend this trip to anyone. A word of caution. The "easy" part of the Great Wall is doable but taxing. Take your time and enjoy the experience.

Imperial Jewels of China is aptly named!

Viking Emerald Cruise Review by 2TooTall