3. Grandeur of the Seas
I went with a friend who usually goes every year. It was my first time on this ship - and I loved it. The crew was about the friendliest I've ever seen, always helpful always courteous. Food was quite good and varied. We had the BEST wait staff at our 5:30 pm seated dinner, and our dinner-mates were fantastic. So much so, that most of us are cruising together again. Shows were entertaining and features the wonderful talents of the singers and dancers - especially the tango show. And we met the nicest people at every meal! We so much enjoyed the cruise that we booked again for next year! The Captain and Cruise Director and his staff were engaged and entertaining. Embarkation went very smoothly and we had time to browse around the ship and enjoy a lunch in the Windjammer Cafe before the ship set sail. Disembarkation was very well executed and we did not wait in any long lines. Our cabin was nicely appointed - and comfortable. We definitely liked having the large ocean view window.

Friendliest cruise ever - guests AND crew!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Rmc2101

Rmc2101’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

some things needed updating but overall, a very nice room
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans