3. Grandeur of the Seas
Any cruise has the potential to be good or not-so-good. But when you end up meeting a great group of people, and all of the crew you encounter go above and beyond... A perfect combination! I loved being able to sail out of my home town. And Baltimore is such an easy port--easy to get to, easy parking and minimal congestion. Even customs was a breeze! Not only was the Grandeur convenient, it was a great size. Big enough for a variety of activities, and small enough not to get lost. I enjoyed encountering the same people throughout the cruise. I have to admit...as minor as it is, I loved that the jogging track on the sports deck was 1/4 mile. It is so much easier to count 4 laps to a mile than on some other ships I've been on, where it is 7 laps for a mile, LOL

The passengers and the crew make the cruise--and this was a great time!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Imcruisingagain

Imcruisingagain’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Great midship location for rough weather, but you did hear music from the Centrum if you went to the cabin while the big activities/shows were going on. It was quiet other than that, with just the normal music.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans