3. Viking Egil
This was a retirement celebration for me. We chose to see places in Europe that we had not been to before. I am a music educator so being able to be in Vienna on my birthday was extra special. We took in the extra concert in Vienna the night we were there; it was very well done. We liked being able to sit with many different people as we ate our meals on board. We met many interesting folks from all over the States. My sister traveled with my husband and I. She was excited to see places she had not been to before either. She is a very good amateur photographer and will be putting a book together of her photos. The food and service aboard the ship were great. The staff was friendly and helpful when we asked any questions. I felt as though this trip whetted my appetite to do more of this kind of travel. We'll see how that goes in years to come.

Seeing Europe on the Danube