3. Viking Odin
I wanted to see Paris and the castles of Germany! It was great! Loved the crew and food! I am gluten free and the chef made bread and all my food was cooked with that in mind. The tours were outstanding! The hotels were excellent and everything went so smoothly! There were so many tours and the tour guides were great! The coordinator for this cruise was excellent! The airport pickup and the taking us to the airport at the end was very timely and I felt very special throughout the cruise. The Wifi was sketchy but that was usually only when we were moving! The locks were so interesting! The entertainment piano player was soon good! The other entertainment was great too! I loved that we got to know different people and the ship was small enough that I didn't feel overwhelmed. The Captain and the 1st Liuetenant were cleaning windows one day which impressed me a lot!

I found that the cruise was well run!

Viking Odin Cruise Review by margie Buyrn

• Sail Date: October 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

margie Buyrn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Odin price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F
The cabin was fine! Window was hard to see out!
Main Deck Outside Cabins