3. Viking Emerald
We wanted to see China and this trip was the perfect mix of land/water. The highlight for my husband was the Terracota Warriors and for me was sailing down the river looking at the scenery of the gorges. Just magnificent. All the accomodations were top notch and we felt very well taken care of in every aspect of our journey. Our guide, Arnold, was just the best in terms of his knowledge and his leadership abilities. He made everyone feel welcome and that no question was too silly for him to answer. It was a plus that his photography skills are fantastic and we have some beautiful pictures from our trip that we will cherish. We met very interesting people and are looking forward to sailing with Viking on another trip in the future. Thank you for everything your company did to make our trip so successful. We will always remember my husband's 65th birthday.

Loved the scenery of the gorges.

Viking Emerald Cruise Review by karinjordanave

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Asia River
karinjordanave’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Emerald price drops

We were able to switch cabins so we weren't the first one next to the front of the boat. Everybody was very accommodating. Our cabin was great!