3. MSC Divina
I had a group of 43 people on this cruise. Most had a good time. I had one lady who needed a wheel chair and it took us 3 hours sitting outside waiting for our turn to go in. There were no drinks offered and no restrooms during the wait. We also were not given a time that we would be able to board. Several people would ask, and no one received an answer. Once he left the "clipboard" where people could look at it to see how long it has been taking to get people onboard. He came and took it and wouldn't answer questions. in the dining room, we had several tables assigned to our group. With other cruise lines we can trade tables and talk to different people each night at dinner. The Maître d' would not let my people change tables. One night I switched tables to sit with people I knew were going to be dining alone at a table of 8 and I was scolded. What if they decided to come to dinner? I told them I was the group leader and I knew the others would not be joining this couple this evening. Finally the Maître d' walked away.

Group Tour Review

Legacygirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 11240
Cabin was clean and nice. We rarely saw our steward. Once our keys didn't work to open the door. We went to the front desk thinking that we demagnetized them or something. This still didn't work. We went to the stairway phone and called the desk. Within 3 minutes we had our room steward, his boss, and a maintenance man all there. The steward had trouble and couldn't get in while we were on excursion. He thought we had the lock bolted from the inside. In a few minutes, they had entered the cabin next door and went through and gained access to our cabin via the balcony. With in 5 minutes he had the door fixed and our cabin steward was cleaning our cabin.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins