3. Emerald Princess
Did this cruise on the Diamond in 2016 . Had such a great experience with that , me & the missus wanted to do it again . Emerald Princess is a magnificent ship with fantastic crew and staff made us feel like VIPs wherever we were . Clean & comfortable staterooms , good variety of food in the buffet . Great menus in the specialty restaurants . The atmosphere in the bars ( Crooners & wheelhouse in particular ) had us come back time & again . Getting on and off the ship was made easy by the very helpful staff at each port of call . My wife travelled with a wheelchair this trip and I thought it would be a struggle . I have nothing but praise for the support given us by the Princess team , from embarkation to debarkation & beyond , thank you all for a memorable cruise . We are considering a 3rd trip next year on the Diamond again .

Sydney to Tasmania round trip

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by sealegs2016

We are considering a 3rd trip next year on the Diamond again .
sealegs2016’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF L240
Clean & very comfy . Well maintained by our steward . A couple of small issues were dealt with quickly & efficiently . No complaints
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins