• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Sydney Harbour Bridge from deck 16 , sail away
Docked in Hobart
Embarkation day
At sea

Did this cruise on the Diamond in 2016 . Had such a great experience with that , me & the missus wanted to do it again . Emerald Princess is a magnificent ship with fantastic crew and staff made us feel like VIPs wherever we were . Clean & comfortable staterooms , good variety of food in the buffet . Great menus in the specialty restaurants . The atmosphere in the bars ( Crooners & wheelhouse in particular ) had us come back time & again . Getting on and off the ship was made easy by the very helpful staff at each port of call . My wife travelled with a wheelchair this trip and I thought it would be a struggle .

I have nothing but praise for the support given us by the Princess team , from embarkation to debarkation & beyond , thank you all for a memorable cruise .

We are considering a 3rd trip next year on the Diamond again .

Interior

Cabin IF

Clean & very comfy . Well maintained by our steward . A couple of small issues were dealt with quickly & efficiently . No complaints

4 Helpful Votes