3. Norwegian Pearl
Choose NCL based on approval ratings, a personal recommendation, destination and price. Embarking was an unpleasant experience. With priority boarding I expected more of a flare. We were directed to a roped off area where snacks were set out but there was inadequate seating. Not what I would have called special at all. We stayed in a penthouse suite with butler service. We met the butler for a brief moment when he came to greet us at the same time as the mandatory safety meeting. We told him we had questions and would need an iron. I understood that he would return. Which he did the night before we disembarked to check on our luggage needs. Disappointing but did not ruin our experience. Our room steward Parmen was fabulous and more than made up for the missing butler. The ship was clean with hand sanitizer everywhere. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Food was not as spectacular as I had expected. Specialty restaurants were decent, steaks were mediocre at best. Lots of repetition between them all. Summer Palace an included restaurant was the best place we ate. We chose walk off disembarkment which was quick and easy. We are open to sailing with NCL again.

First time great experience with mild disappointments

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Needrelaxation

• Sail Date: January 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse with Large Balcony

Needrelaxation’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SE 10002
The view from the large balcony was breathtaking. The room was larger than I had expected with plenty of room to move about. It was clean with ample room for our belongings.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Dunn's River Falls
    We chose to climb Duns River Falls with a stop at Bamboo Beach. The tour guide was very informative and took goo led care of our group. The beach was nothing special but very relaxing.
    View All 258 Dunn's River Falls Reviews