3. Norwegian Epic
I just got off the ship and now headed back to MCO. This week about the Epic was not a pleasant experience. From the time we set foot on the ship until the time we settled our account the Customer service was horrible...horrific...the worst I have ever experienced. We do a lot of traveling and this is hands down the biggest disappointment I have ever scene in any cruise or resort. The worst service came from the front desk. I am not going to mention names of the workers but they were down right rude. Day 1... we get on the ship ok (whole other story about that) and walk around. We have dinner reservations at 7:30 at La Cucina. We were told in the morning that we would have our luggage no later then 6:30 by the gentleman checking us in, who was the nice person we met all week in that capacity. I went down to the desk at 7 to ask where our luggage was. She tells me you won't have your luggage until 8 pm. We have been in our clothes all Morning and afternoon from traveling. I told her about my dinner reservation and how we were told we would have our luggage by 6:30 and she responded to me that you will now have your luggage at 8pm and you can go to dinner with that...and point at me. I had to walk away. We had to move our dinner up to 8:45 and got our luggage at 8:10. Bartenders- all rude downstairs at the main pool but very nice at nice at spice H2O. Pools...you couldn't go into the pool during the last day because they were painting it and one of the main pools were closed for the same reason during the middle of the week. I think they could have picked a better time for that! We never had to schedule a spot for a tender. They left that big part out so we didn't schedule one until it was too late and was very late getting off the ship to Grand Caymen and the Bahamas. I heard the same complaint among other guests. Some weren't able to get off the ship until well after lunch. The entertainment was great! Both shows at the theater and the dinner show was outstanding. The shore excursions crew were also really helpful and nice. The room was small. We were on the 14th deck balcony. Bathroom and shower configuration was the worst I ever scene. They were like being in a small bubble. When we arrived there were still dirty clothes in the drawers from the guests before us. That was a huge turnoff. The layout of the ship was narrow meaning there were a lot of choke points so it always seemed crowded. Were we on the escape last winter and loved it. It was a totally differerent experience for the good. The only way I would go with Norwegian again will be on the Escape and that's a big maybe. I had all intentions on putting a deposit down for my next cruise with Norwegian but after that experience I may be going to a different cruise line. I never posted a review before so this should show how bad it was and upset I am. I hope the next guests have a better experience.

Not Happy...

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Islandmike56

Islandmike56’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
Restroom and shower were horrible. Not a lot of space to work with.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins