3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this cruise to escape for the Christmas holiday. My family consists of 2 adults, 1 16 yo and 12 yo. who wont use the teen club. We loved the size of the ship and participated in LOTS of trivia at the Schooner Bar which gets very crowded! We didnt end up seeing a lot of the shows but really enjoyed Oasis of Dreams. My husband didnt want to "dress" for the dining room so we ate in Windjammer the first 5 nights. I was getting pretty tired of the same buffet offerings and after we ate on night 5, we realized it was lobster night. My 12 year old was dying for lobster so I ran him down to the 8:00 seating (even though we had main) and they not only accommodated him but gave him 6 lobster tails! Then they sent him on his way with a dozen chocolate chip cookies to go! After that we went into the dining room each night and my husband wore shorts. All of the staff were awesome. Our room was great. I booked all of our excursions privately and they were all excellent. Highly recommend the bungalow on Labadee (cheaper than the cabana). "Christmas" was not "in your face" but there were tree, decorations, caroling, Hanukkah candle lightings and gifts for the kids. Decks were crowded on sea days as usual and closed our last day due to wind. LOVED Central park neighborhood. We were close to Boardwalk and Schooner Bar and for us it was the perfect location.

Great time, perfect for the holiday

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by firstsailor

firstsailor’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

We loved the location of mid ship deck 6, near Boardwalk and Schooner Bar, one flight of steps to promenade, coffee and pizza and 2 flights up to central park. Quiet, walk in closet is wonderful, pullman is over the King bed which is in a strange place in my opinion. Could folds down to double bed. Stateroom attendant was awesome but left the bunk down the entire trip. I think he may have had leg issues as it looked like he had a limp so it may have been difficult for him to get the bunk up and out so it was easier for him to leave it down. Awesome balcony with 2 loungers. Priority boarding with suite
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans