3. MSC Divina
We went to the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic. The ship was beautiful and had many amenities. The lady who took care of our cabin was extremely friendly and helpful. The other staff ranged from very nice, to professionally polite, to very stressed out. The food in the buffet was as good or better than any buffet I've been to. Unfortunately, the service in the main dining room was awful. This was my fifth cruise. If it were my first I might have said "Well it's hard to feed this many people at once." But since I've seen it done amazingly four times before, I was shocked at how poorly this one performed. Many other cruisers felt the same way. All of the servers seemed to be very frazzled. On two nights we ordered drinks with our prepaid plan. They took our vouchers but never brought us drinks. On another night I had asked three people before I got a drink (took about 40 minutes.) The second person I had asked brought it to me and said "See, I bring you drink. You don't need to get me in trouble." They seemed to have no idea what was going on. There were a few reserved tables but most people were seated at random tables when they came in. But there was total chaos because sometimes they wouldn't see the reserved signs and seat people at those tables and then ones who should be there would get all upset. Mostly you saw servers walking around aimlessly with parties of two looking for a place to seat them. I could go on, but you get the idea. They also billed me for laundry I didn't do. When I went to the desk to fix it, I overheard that the two parties in front of me were also billed for something they did not purchase. I also received a notice saying that my daughter and I did not attend the emergency muster drill, though we did attend and used our cards to sign in. We also received an email that they had sent all of our information including passport numbers to one of the other guests who agreed to delete it all. While in a line later, I talked with two others who got the same email, so probably everybody did. Last but not least, we were in one of the last groups to get off, yet it still took over an hour for hour luggage to come out. All this to say, that I would not do an MSC again.

Okay, but Not the Best

Ages 16+
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O1 12207
The cabin was nice. My only complaint was that there was not a lot of table top space. Just no place to put things down other than the bed but you didn't want to do that because they came in to make it up or turn it down three times a day.
Artemide Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Miami
    This was where we embarked and disembarked. When we arrived back to the port, we found out that one of the gangplanks was not working. This slowed down the process. The 8:15 group did not get off until 10:00. The lines on the boat were crazy long. Not really sure if this was anybody's fault but I know I was worried about my flight because my scheduled time to get off was 10:30 and I didn't know how late I would be. Also took over an hour for luggage to come out which was surpising since we were so late getting off. The staff at the port were all very friendly.
    View All 2,427 Miami Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Miami Cruise Port Review
  • Island Tour
    This was a bicycle tour. We biked to four locations and entrance to each was included in the price of the tour. We went to the zoo, Fort Charlotte, a fish fry (given conch fritters) and the beach. We were supposed to go to the Botanical Gardens but it had suffered damage in the last hurricane. Tour guide was wonderful. Not as much biking as I had hoped.
    View All 304 Island Tour Reviews
  • Santo Domingo
    Dolphins, Sealions, birds, swimming. Friendly and fun. Great for kids.
    View All 13,312 Santo Domingo Cruise Port Reviews