3. Celebrity Eclipse
This was our first time sailing with Celebrity Cruises and overall, we had a very nice time. Dining: Since we were in Aqua Class, we dined at Blu for breakfast and dinner everyday. This was the best part of our trip! We were blown away by the service and the quality of food. Don't let their advertisement of "clean eating" give you the wrong impression. We were thrown off by this at first because we are on vacation, which means we want to splurge and not worry about healthy eating! Needless to say, we went home a few lbs heavier and we have no regrets! Although, I'm sure you can do it in a healthier way. The food was so delicious we just couldn't get enough of it. Filet mignon and lobster were two favorites! Balcony Stateroom: No complaints here! Plenty of storage space and our room attendant was excellent. The chairs on the balcony were very comfortable and supportive. Entertainment: Since I am comparing this experience to my last cruise on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas, I was not as impressed with the shows and entertainment. The vocalists and acting were good, but they didn't have that "wow factor" like I hoped for. There were a few shows that I could've done without but I did enjoy the Acapella performance and Rock City. Please watch these videos for more input: REVIEW Celebrity Cruises Aqua Class Travel Vlog: https://youtu.be/qvKyjkrdqfo Caribbean Cruises Celebrity Eclipse: https://youtu.be/xYZwW7yHmOE

Our Experience: Aqua Class

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by brittsreviews

Please watch these videos for more input:

REVIEW Celebrity Cruises Aqua Class Travel Vlog: https://youtu.be/qvKyjkrdqfo