3. Harmony of the Seas
I went on Harmony in November 2016. It was the first sailing to Eastern Caribbean. The Good: this is one huge marvel of a ship, it is beautiful, clean and brand spanking new. How can anyone gripe about this ship. ohhh Maybe I can. The Bad: First day at the buffet is is PACKED!!!! the price of drinks are stupid!!! I do not mind paying, but, come on... this is a joke. You not only pay for the drink, and tip, now they put a handling charge on drinks... Next, Book for the shows before you go...Wait ! The show times keep changing,wtf? the RCCL app is as useless as ,we you know. I only seen the cruise director once... This cruise is like going to the mall. You have so much to do. but, dont expect to find any refined touches a in any part of the service. Food was good, not great. Room was as good as you will ever see anywhere. Loved ports we went to. Like I stated the ship is awesome, But totally missing any personal touches, or personality. I hate feeling nickel and dime, I will gladly pay upfront for a quality cruise, this was also repeated many times by tons of Diamond members that cruised on this trip...Hot topic on the ship. Oh about forgot the shows.... Wow! they nailed it here...Great job!!!!! Do not miss them!!!!!

Big ship, Little personality

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jeno7876

The Bad: First day at the buffet is is PACKED!!!!

I only seen the cruise director once...

Food was good, not great.

Room was as good as you will ever see anywhere.

Loved ports we went to.

jeno7876’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Nice room!!! I hate to say that I like the layout better on the freedom class...
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans