3. Norwegian Jade
We booked The Jade for our 25th wedding Anniversary. It started out when we went to the dining hall the 1st night and had a cold meal. The potato looked and tasted like it was left over from the previous cruise. Our waiter never came back to the table after dropping off the dinner. We did want more drinks and desert but after waiting for 20+ minutes we got up to leave. We reached the staircase when the waiter came to us and asked if we wanted desert. We rejected and went up to the buffet. At the buffet they were slicing fresh meat and potatoes. We cancelled the rest of our dinner reservations for the dinning room. Now to the fun stuff. We had a handicap mini-suite the tile grouting was bad. The shower leaked into our suite and the hallway. We told the cabin Steward about it and then left for our excursion through the Mayan Ruins. It was very hot and we going back to the room to cool off and relax before dinner. We walked in and they had a commercial dehumidifier and a blower fan in our room. They also turned the heat up to high, The person in charge of the cabin steward came in and told us they want to move us to a new room. The room they offered was an inside room with no windows and a third of the size of the room we paid to enjoy. I refused to leave and turned back on the air conditioner. The fix they decided to do was put a bead of silicone around it. I told them it wasn't going to work, but what do I know. Two days later the room was soaked again. We left for our excursion again and came back to a smaller dehumidifier and the heat cranked up. This time they regrouted the tile and we could not use our bathroom for 24hrs. They did give us the other room to use for the bathroom but we could not sleep in there as it was too small. So now we are heading out to see for a full day to return back to Tampa when a water main broke down below. No Toilets, No Water. It took them all day and half the night until it was fixed. This was not the way I wanted to spend my 25th anniversary and will not cruise with them again unless they try to make it right. I have cruise Disney and Carnival many times before and will go back to them.

Horrible Service

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 11654
Horrible experience. Shower leaked into the room and hallway. Buttons to open the sliding door were broken. The fridge was never filled from previous trip
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins