3. Costa Favolosa
This was my first experience and will probably be my last due to Costa Favolosa. At first impression, this was a WOW. But the good impression lasted two days only. This ship is very poorly administered and lacks organization. 2,000 people eating at the same time is very hectic. The food was mediocre and not varied at the buffet, same food all week. We were charged for water. I can understand that you have to pay for alcohol/sodas, but water is the essence of life, please, this should be free. So we filled our water bottles at the cafeteria each day. Entertainment at night in the theatre was very good but not enough. We were bored most of the time at night and tried to find some entertainment. The shows were short and not always good. Positive: the room was very clean, and the steward friendly, nice and beautiful ship. Certainly no luxury trip, will never go on Italian cruise line.

VERY DECEIVING !

Costa Favolosa Cruise Review by maureenpasquini

Certainly no luxury trip, will never go on Italian cruise line.
maureenpasquini’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Favolosa price drops

Classic Balcony
Cabin BC 6390
Very clean and steward was very efficient and polite. Nice job Candra.
La Zarzuela Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins