3. Carnival Victory
We had grandparents and a teenager and a 3 years old. Everyone had a good time. Both Joko and Aminade provided good room service. when I called (cabin 6364), Joko will answer it right away and provide help immediately. My mom (cabin 1394) wanted me to say Aminade cleaned their cabin very well. we have dinners in the Pacific Dinning Room every night. Our server team have been consistently so patient and nice to our table. I wrote down their name the last night to share it here as appreciation for making our dinner amazing experience. They are Roberto, I Komang and Suardinata. BTW, both Cabins are like brand new and sparkly clean with a mini fridge in each. We can store milk for our daughter's milk drinking at night and early morning. I was so happy about that. There were plenty things to do at both Key West and Cozumel. there was a lesson learned for the tour arrangement. We booked the Top 10 Cozumel. We were priority group left the ship first. We were the first group arrived at the tour waiting area. But the local guide who was holding the sign said our tour would be starting until 2:00pm. So we have 1.5 hours to wonder around. When we came back, we were told our tour left a time ago based on the time on the tickets. Basically, the local guide told us wrong time for some reason. So always trust the time on the tickets, not what they told you. Their English was not the best. In the end, we were refunded the money.

Excellent and friendly guest service everywhere

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by smile from the North

We had grandparents and a teenager and a 3 years old. Everyone had a good time.

There were plenty things to do at both Key West and Cozumel.

smile from the North’s Full Rating Summary